Management Systems Consultancy
We can design, support implementation and maintenance of the following management systems to the relevant international standard:
- Quality (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015,
- Environmental (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015 &
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHSMS) to ISO 45001:2018
- Responsibe Sourcing BES 6001 v.3.1
For organisations without formal systems, we will undertake a gap analysis to understand levels of conformance with the appropriate standard and to develop a jointly agreed implementation plan.
Organisations that have well established systems can benefit from having a "new pair of eyes" review its operation and effectiveness to identify areas of duplication and waste and opprtunities for improvement.
Integration of QMS, EMS and / or OHSMS can lead to improved operation, consistency of purpose and lower costs for operation and certification.
The scope of projects undertaken include the following:
- Implementation of management systems with achievement of external ISO certification.
- Manage internal audit programmes for clients.
- Achievement and maintenance of Safety Schemes in Procrocurement (SSiP) on behalf of clients.
- Develop and deliver bespoke training courses in line with client requests.
- Compilation of management system Legal Registers.
- Conduct the British Safety Council Five Star Health and Safety, and Environmental Audit scheme.